If you are vegan, you might want to try and taste some easy vegan dessert recipes during weekends. These vegan desserts are for those who are lactose intolerant for some reasons. I am sharing some plant-based and dairy free recipes for vegan desserts that will please your mood, and taste for sweet.
Vegan Desserts Recipes
- Vegan cheese cake, it is made with soaked and drained cashews. More ingredients in the recipes are quick cooking oats, coconut, vegan cream cheese, frozen raspberries, and coconut milk. Check this vegan recipe for cheese cake.
- Vegan Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake Keto fat bombs are my favorite, they are easy to make. These snacks are well-liked by kids.
- Cinnamon sugar vegan donuts are the one of the most easiest vegan desserts recipes that you could every try at home. They turn out to be delicious because they are made with coconut, vegan butter and cinnamon.
- Chocolate vegan cheese cake is my favorite vegan dessert recipe because it is egg-less and dairy free. Yes, you can make a cheese cake without eggs easily if you use the right ingredients. Learn how to make this vegan cake for dessert with lots of chocolates.
- Anyone who does not want to use a lot of ingredients in their vegan dessert recipe will fall love in love with this 7 ingredients vegan dessert cheesecakes, they are quick to make.
- Who does not love peanut butter cookies? Kids love the taste of peanut butter so do adults. You should try these low carb peanut butter cookies, they are eggless, made with almond almond flour. They come out to be crispy and delicious. Learn how to make eggless vegan cookies for dessert.
- One bowl vegan pumpkin bread is fun to make. It is quick and easy. You will need some additional ingredients other than pumpkin for making this vegan dessert recipe such as walnuts, chocolate chips,pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin pie spice. Learn how to make vegan pumpkin bread for dessert.
- If you want to make vegan ice cream at home, you can do it easily there are so many great vegan ice cream recipes for you try, learn how to make vegan ice cream desserts yourself. Yes it is possible to make dairy free ice cream by using milk substitutes such as almond milk and coconut milk. Try this vegan dessert recipe whenever you can to have a dairy free ice cream with no dairy items.
- No-Chum vegan chocolate ice cream is delicious, it is made with coconut whipped cream, and then it is sweetened with dates, it is nutritional too because no sugar is used for this vegan dessert recipe.
Easy Vegan Desserts
Here are more recipes for vegan desserts, they are quick and easy.
- Quick and Easy Keto Chocolate peanut butter truffles for vegan/paleo.
- Healthy Paleo Vegan brownie truffles, they are low carb vegan dessert recipe for diet.
- Keto Avocado Chocolate Truffles, these are for all those people who are on keto diet and who are vegan. They make the best dessert for keto diet because they are low-carb, at the same time very healthy.
- Another best vegan dessert recipe is chocolate chip banana bread bites, it can be added in the meal plan for vegan breakfast diet plan.
- Vegan Chocolate dripped frozen banana bites are something you would love to try as well.
- Sorbets are the best vegan dessert because they are made with fruits. You can make them easily because fruits are always available in all seasons. Make vegan strawberry sorbet with sugar, cornstarch, strawberry and water. Learn how to make this vegetarian dessert recipe.
- You can try more vegan sorbets such as raspberry, peach, watermelon, apricot, honeydew melon, pineapple and peach sorbet through this easy fruit sorbet for vegan recipe.
- You would love this one, sweet n Salty nut clusters recipe, healthy recipe for vegan diet, keto diet because it is gluten free.Learn the recipe for this vegan and paleo dessert.
- Salted dark chocolate almond clusters are something you must try if you like chocolate. This is a healthy vegan dessert recipe for all who are working on a diet plan and want to eat dairy free yet very healthy food/dessert.
- How can we forget about vegan cookies and biscuits as they are best evening and night snacks. Some vegetarians love to make their cookies for weekends, for schools and friends. Here are some vegan cookies recipes that would suit your taste for the sweets. Vegan chocolate chip cookies, they are simply yum. Very very tasty vegan cookies recipe with chocolate chips, this vegan dessert recipe is really famous, so many people already have tried it and fallen in love with it.
- Some deserts are made with as few as only five ingredients such as this 5-ingredient vegan gluten free cookies.
- You can try some more like the ones mentioned ones such as cowboy cookies, no baking required, these cookies are also known as energy bites.
- Another recipe for vegan dessert on my list is vegan cookie dough bite, it has almond flour, cashews, vanillas and couple other healthy ingredients.
- Raw Chocolate chip cookies bites are something you would love to taste and try over and over again. Check the recipe for this vegan cookies.
- Everyone loves brownie and fudge, you can sure make solid ones at home by trying the right recipe for vegan brownie.
- Simple Brownies recipe for vegan.
- I must say that popsicles make for the best vegan dessert and sweet, if you have a sweet tooth, you can make vegan popsicles and save them in the fridge. Learn how to make awesome sugar-free vegan popsicles from mangos and kiwis, vegan recipe.
- More perfect vegan fruit treats would be these pineapple kiwi popsicles, fresh fruit is used for this recipe.
- It is always fun to make chocolate dipped strawberries, pretezels, cherries, almonds,raisins, espresso beans,peanuts, oreos, and bananas. Recipes for vegan chocolate covered strawberries, dairy free vegan pretezels, vegan Mexican chocolate covered almonds.
- This is amazing how you can use fruits for making vegan desserts for the entire family, check these vegan dark chocolate covered pomegranate drops, these can be made for thanksgiving, holidays, and weekends.