Myfast.org is an instructive blog which is being designed for updating useful information. We are sharing information using a friendly approach with our readers and nothing more than this is involved in operating the blog, hence we can say that this blog is an attempt to create a user-friendly and informative interface for women.
By surfing, viewing and reading this blog, you are automatically giving your consent that you are abiding by all the rules, regulations, terms and conditioner stipulated by Myfast.org
- All the substance, material, content of the blog are the first class property of Myfast.org and these are completely copyrighted by the owner.
- Though the blog is sharing tips and tutorials, but we are not providing any guarantee that you will get exact results as shown in the illustrations because these contents are original but not providing guarantee to any effect they may pose or cause to the user.
- All the materials published on Myfast.org is completely copyrighted by the owner, hence no part of it should be duplicated, re posted, altered, circulated or recreated without the permission/consent of the owner. If anyone violates the rules and regulations and posts these copyrighted materials against permission, severe actions would be taken and fines would be charged.
- com does not provide any guarantee that all the substance of the blog is completely free of flaws. The tutorials are being published as guidance and help, but they may not garner the same results as they are showing in the illustrations. Thus the owner of the blog should not be held responsible if the results are different or not same in any way.
- com is an independent website, offering updates and information but it is also intended to use some third party advertisement to monetize the content. For instance Google Adsense will be used as monetization method for the content.
- The blog is not involved in stealing, extracting or misusing identification numbers or data of its users and viewers; hence no risk is involved in reviewing this website. The blog is very secure for all the users.