Chicken breast is indeed a top favorite especially those who wanted to go to lean protein or those who simply wanted to enjoy delicious foods. However, the usual chicken breast recipes that most individuals usually try become a bit boring somehow. Indeed, no one ever wants flavorless chicken. Individuals like luscious and deliciously cooked chicken instead that would never make people feel like eating such boring breasts. It is for this reason that they try to look for some twists or search for unique yet flavorful chicken breast recipes that would eliminate the usual and boring chicken meals.
There are actually many ways and available recipes to get you back into enjoying breast chicken which is considered as one of the most versatile ingredients. The following presents the best and definitely the most enthralling and tempting chicken breast recipes that would make your chicken routine from boring to fab:
Shredded Chicken Breast and Noodle Salad
When planning to try this flavorful recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
Ingredients Good for 4 Servings
- Kosher salt
- One 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons tahini or sesame seed paste
- 9 ounces of udon noodles
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 peeled and thinly sliced carrots
- ¼ tsp. crushed, dried red pepper (optional)
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions thinly sliced( greens and whites separated)
When cooking Shredded Chicken Breast and Noodle Salad, the following steps should be done:
- Simmer chicken breast properly on medium sized pot of salted water until thoroughly cooked after about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer this into a plate and allow it to cool down.
- You will then need to shred this to bite-sized pieces.
- You can now work on the noodles so meanwhile cook the udon noodles on a larger pot of boiling clean salted water and then stir occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk the right amount of tahini soy, sauce, vinegar, crushed red pepper flakes and also add ¼ cup of water on large bowl until it becomes smooth. You can add salt to taste.
- You now need to add cucumber, carrots, shredded chicken, scallion whites and the udon noodles and then toss to coat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallion whites.